From 12th April 2021 we will be able to serve food and alcohol in the pub gardens. This is a table service only with keeping to all the latest COVID guidelines.
we will be open on Monday 12th from 5pm to 8pm for drinks and light snacks for one day only.
From Thursday 15th April we will be open on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Our normal takeaway service will still be available.
Safety measures COVID 19 Up date we wo;; be in tier 3 from Wednesday 16th December so once again will only be able to provide a takeaway service until further notice.
We work hard behind the scenes to ensure safety measures are in place to allow us to safely open our pub for both eating and drinking and we adhere to the government guidelines at all times, updating the measures when necessary.
- We will ensure one metre plus between tables, including extended covered areas
- We will put in place robust and systematic cleaning procedures of all areas and guest touch points
- All team members will be fully trained on the new procedures.. Staff members will not be allowed to work if there are any concerns
- Antibacterial gel dispensers will be easily and readily available throughout our properties. In key outside areas,
- We will be implementing single-use menus, as well as mobile-device ordering and contactless payment
- Directional arrows will be in place to indicate one-way systems where feasible
- We have installed protective screens in our properties where it is deemed necessary
- Our teams will be wearing face coverings in line with the government guidelines
- We follow the guidelines for Track & Trace with regard to recording contact details
We would respectfully request that you adhere to the current requirement for you to remain seated at your table. Face coverings should be worn until seated and if you leave your table to visit the toilets.
Please ensure you understand the current rules which are subject to change by the government on a regular basis.